What are you looking for?
The Oyster Perpetual Submariner Date in Oystersteel with a Cerachrom bezel insert in green ceramic and a black dial with large luminescent hour markers.
It features a unidirectional rotatable bezel and solid-link Oyster bracelet. The latest generation Submariner and Submariner Date remain faithful to the original model launched in 1953. In watchmaking, the Submariner represented a historic turning point; it set the standard for divers’ watches.
FOR LEGIBILITY UNDERWATER
The dial’s luminescent Chromalight display is an innovation that improved visibility in dark environments, an essential feature for divers. Hour markers in simple shapes – triangles, circles, rectangles – and broad hour and minute hands enable instant and reliable reading to prevent any risk of confusion underwater.
ALCHEMY OF FORM AND FUNCTION
The Oyster bracelet is a perfect alchemy of form and function, aesthetics and technology, designed to be both robust and comfortable. It is equipped with an Oysterlock clasp, which prevents accidental opening, and an ingenious Glidelock, allowing fine adjustments of the bracelet without using any tools – and allowing it to be worn and comfortably over a diving suit.
The caliber 3235 is a new-generation movement entirely developed and manufactured by Rolex. This self-winding mechanical movement is at the forefront of the art of watchmaking. A consummate demonstration of Rolex technology, with 14 patents, it offers fundamental gains in terms of precision, power reserve, resistance to shocks and magnetic fields, convenience, and reliability. It incorporates the new Chronergy escapement patented by Rolex, which combines high energy efficiency with great dependability. Made of nickel-phosphorus, it is also insensitive to magnetic interference.
- Helium escape valve
- Screw‑in crown
- Small seconds
- Transparent case back
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- MODEL CASE: Oyster, 41 mm, Oystersteel
- OYSTER ARCHITECTURE: Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- DIAMETER: 41 mm
- MATERIAL: Oystersteel
- BEZEL: Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in platinum
- WINDING CROWN: Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- CRYSTAL: Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- WATER RESISTANCE: Waterproof to 300 meters / 1,000 feet
- MOVEMENT: Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- OSCILLATOR: Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- WINDING: Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- POWER RESERVE: Approximately 70 hours
You Might Also Like
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
We are proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.